Welcome to EAA 430!
Serving the Clallam County Flying Community
since November 17, 1973
46 years young
Experimental Aircraft Association Chapter 430 is a group of aviation enthusiasts located in Clallam County, Washington and surrounding areas, about 50 miles northwest of Seattle, on the northern Olympic Peninsula.
We are dedicated to having fun with aircraft
CHAPTER GATHERING May 25
SEQUIM VALLEY AIRPORT HANGAR #15
0930 SOCIAL TIME
1000 START TIME
THE IN’S AND OUT’S OF CANADA
About our Speaker: JEFF WELLS
Jeff has been the owner of Rite Bros. Aviation since May of 1998. He is a Port Angeles boy and graduated from PA High School in 1972 and subsequently attended Peninsula College, Everett Community College and University of Washington. Jeff spent 1980 to 1989 serving his country as an officer in the U.S. Air Force and flew the General Dynamics F-111 variable sweep wing fighter.
Donations can be made and Dues can be paid via PayPal Click here
Have you check the BOD Business Pages. Board minutes, financial reports and now a PICTURE DIRECTORY. Put a face with the name.
Upcoming events to mark on your calendar.
- 08 VMC Club Mariner’s Cafe 1900-2000
- 17 BOD meeting Mariner’s Cafe 0900-1100
- 18 YOUNG EAGLES 71 Young Eagles Hatched today.
- 25 Chapter Gathering & Burger Bash: Jeff Wells, Flying in and out of Canada
- 28 Flyout to PWT for the Last Tuesday Lunch Buffet.
- 12 VMC Club Meeting
- 21 BOD meeting 8th
- 22 YOUNG EAGLES Port Angeles WA KCLM 1000-1400 Click here to preregister
- 22 Port Angeles WA KCLM Fly-in
- 29 Chapter Gathering & Burger Bash: Dr William Kintner: Basic medical and over the counter drugs
- 6 YE Sequim Valley W28 1000-1400 Click here to preregister
- No VMC this month
- No BOD meeting this month
- 27 Chapter Gathering & Burger Bash
If you have questions call us.
The Chapter is still looking for a person familiar with WordPress or Word to edit pages on our web site. Read the description of what is needed: Job description. Contact WW@eaa430.org
We are also looking for a volunteer to lead a team to setup the hangar & tear down after the chapter meetings. contact email@example.com
Non Members can get our newsletter and chapter notifications. Visit our Newsletter request page. Click here for the form
Visit our DOWNLOADS page for a list of WA Airports and the restaurants on or near the airport.
Show your team spirit! New EAA 430 Logo Apparel can be ordered online here
CHECKLIST: WHY APOA OPPOSES ATC “PRIVATIZATION’ Click here for your checklist (pdf)
Support our Chapter Shop with Amazon SMILE and support the Chapter (click here).
CHAPTER 430 of the EXPERIMENTAL AIRCRAFT ASSOCIATION is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt Non-Profit organization. EIN 26-4547345