EAA 430’s donors provide gifts to support the scholarship program. They are committed to maintaining aviation’s future leadership. Scholarships offer a meaningful way to help students with a dream to become the innovators, aviators and engineers of tomorrow. EAA Chapter 430 is 501(c) qualified and donations are tax deductible.
Contact our Scholarship Chairperson for more information: email@example.com
Present EAA 430 Scholarship awards:
- Madeline Patterson is at North Dakota University School of Aerospace Sciences and plans to obtain a Bachelors of Aeronautical Sciences with a Major in Commercial Aviation. 2021
- Daniel Weaver is at the University of Washington studying Aeronautical Engineering. 2021
Past EAA 430 Scholarship awards:
- Jacob Kirschbaum, University of North Dakota-Aviation. Started supporting as a sophomore: 2019-2020/2020-2021. Graduated 2021.
- Seth Mulhausen. Rocky Mountain College (Montana)-Aviation. Supported for all four years: 2015-2016/2016-2017/2017-2018/
- Ryan Hubbard. University of Washington-Engineering. Supported for his last two years: 2013-2014 and 2014-2015.
Make a donation to either the General or Scholarship Fund